As many of you who have a Brother ScanNCut machine know, vinyl is a huge part of today’s way of life and an exciting way to grab people’s attention. It comes in many colours and can be cut into different sizes and shapes depending on what you want to achieve. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) also has patterns, glitter, flock, holographic, glow-in the dark, and reflective options.
Sign vinyl can be applied to glass, metal, plastic or wood to:
- Enjoy an instantly high-class appearance
- Upgrade your home’s décor with an inspirational quote on a wall
- Personalize a laptop or smartphone surface
- Label everything in your home, like spice jars, canisters and containers
- Add a cool graphic or quote on the window of a car
- Advertise a company name and information on a store front window
Heat transfer (HTV) is an incredibly easy way to decorate or personalize garments, accessories and fabric items by applying graphics, logos, names and images. However, unlike sign vinyl, HTV needs to be heated and pressed against fabric to create a permanent seal.
And “vinylly”……. we have a full line-up of in-stock vinyl, in all kinds of colours and options for you to choose from.
If you haven’t already purchased a cutting machine (which makes cutting out shapes quick and easy), we can help you out. We have Brother ScanNCut machines and one of them has your name on it. We also have classes to teach you how to use this machine as well as computer classes to teach you how to create your own personalized designs.