Terms of Service
We are pleased to provide you with the best quality items for your sewing needs and want you to enjoy your purchases. However, please be aware of our Return Policies.Serialized Products or Cut Items
Non-Serialized, Non-Defective Products
- No Return on any of these items.
- Returns must be completed within 10 days of purchase in the unopened packaging and in the original unused condition.
- The customer will receive either a Refund or Store Credit subject to TSP discretion
- A 15% restocking fee applies subject to TSP discretion
- Refunds and/or Exchanges subject to manufacturers warranty and TSP discretion
- Require a 50% deposit
- If the customer no longer wants this item, there will be No Refund, Exchange or Store Credit.
Please note the following from Consumer Protection Ontario:
- Full payment is required at time of booking
- Any cancellations or rescheduling by customer, must be done 48 hours prior to booked lesson. Class fees will be credited to customer account
- Any cancellations by TSP will be Refunded
- Fees for missed classes are Non-Refundable
“In Ontario, stores and other suppliers are not legally required to offer refunds or exchanges. So, it’s important that you check each store’s policy before buying.” Consumer Protection Ontario
“There is no law that says all sellers must take back an item. It may not matter that you don’t like it, decided you can’t afford it or found it cheaper somewhere else.” Office of Consumer Affairs, Government of Canada
That Learning Centre Class Policies
- Classes are filled on a reservation basis, the first to book is first space reserved.
- Class fees (and kit fees when applicable), are required at time of booking to guarantee your space.
- Upon registration, you will receive an email confirmation and a supply list.
- Please do not show up for a class, without a reservation. We cannot promise there will be space available.
- You may request to be put on a wait list. This does not guarantee you a spot. If there is a cancellation, you will be contacted. If not, and the class runs again, you will be given priority consideration.
- If you are unable to attend a class for which you are registered, you must cancel or reschedule 48 hours prior to the booked class. Fees will then be credited to your account.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before your class, the fees for missed classes are Non-Refundable.
- If That Sewing Place cancels a class due to lack of registration or bad weather, your fees will be Refunded.
- It is important to bring all items listed, as the teacher and store do not supply these items.
- If the class requires a pattern or book, each participant must have their own copy in accordance with copyright laws. No photocopies are permitted.
Out of courtesy for everyone, please limit:
- Classroom doors open 15 minutes before class.
- your cell phone use — if you must make or receive a call, please do so outside the classroom
- the use of scented products as we endeavor to be a scent-free facility.