Wool retains heat, so it’s like projects get ironed from both sides at the same time, all while saving energy.
- Made of premium quality New Zealand wool that is tightly felted and absorbs moisture from heat allowing for minimal to no required steaming.
- 1⁄2” thickness keeps fabric stable and minimizes stretching.
- Projects can be pinned to mat for blocking.
- Soft smooth surface and lightweight and portable. Use of steam not recommended when ironing.
- Do not use on top of a cutting mat. Do not roll or fold mat.
Use of steam is not recommended when ironing. Do not iron on top of a cutting mat. do not roll, or fold mat.