Omnigrid Ruler 4" x 8"
The Omnigrid® 4” x 8” ruler with 1/8” grid is excellent for miniature quilts and for scrapbooking.
- In general, Omnigrid® rectangle rulers are used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 4” x 8” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid® features:
- 1/8” grid markings for drafting and cutting
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system