Omnigrid Ruler 3.5" x 24"
The Omnigrid® 3-1/2” x 24” ruler is used to cut strips, shapes and bias pieces when quilting.
- In general, Omnigrid rectangle rulers are used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 3-1/2” x 24” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid features:
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot of 30º, 45º and 60º cuts
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system