Please Contact That Sewing Place for information on pricing, and current promotional offers.
THE ULTIMATE IN SEWING, EMBROIDERY & QUILTING - Built to Be as Brilliant as Your Creativity
• Enhanced StitchVision Technology. Preview, audition, and edit your designs and stitches directly on your fabric in a 5" x 3" virtual preview area‡ through an intelligent projection of light. Project a guideline marker line and grid on your fabric material to light your path with precision, ideal when creating multiple rows of stitches, parallel stitching, pin tucks, or decorative stitches.
• Large 10 5/8" x 16" Embroidery Area. Create larger-than-life embroidery with ease. Frames feature rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping. Included frames: 4" x 4", 5" x 7", and 10 5/8" x 16", and 10 5/8" x 10 5/8".
• Yarn Couching and Ornate Long Stitch Technique. Fill in alphabet characters using yarn to give it a 3D effect. Upper case (approx. 3" tall), lower case, numbers, and all characters are resizable for even more flexibility. Choose a geometric enhancement with one of the 10 Long Stitch patterns, which resembles string art with long stitches layered to create a unique embellishment.
• Large 10.1" Built-in High-definition LCD Display with Capacitive Technology View the 1,554 built-in embroidery designs, including 192 Disney designs, and more, on the large 10.1" LCD colour display with capacitive technology. The intuitive touch screen works like a tablet with familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch-to-zoom for viewing detailed steps, categories, and designs.
• Mobile Apps to Connect Wirelessly. Be alerted on your mobile devices when it’s time to change thread or your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor app1. The My Design Snap mobile app1 lets you wirelessly transfer images to My Design Center from your smart device. The new Artspira mobile app1, available in Fall 2022, has downloadable embroidery designs, plus the ability to create your own designs by drawing on your mobile device.
• My Connection Feature. When connected to a wireless network, the communicative My Connection feature will let the Luminaire 3 and select ScanNCut DX machines talk to one another so you can send files back and forth between both devices for added efficiency.
• Enhanced Accessory Feet and Multi-Function Foot Controller. The Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Foot allows for smoother feeding and the ability to stitch thicker fabrics with ease. Included with the 17 accessory feet are a Monogramming Foot N+, Zigzag Foot, and Embroidery Couching Foot. An improved Multi-Function Foot Controller allows for easy toggling between functions with an updated angle of the heel and toe kick, and reduces the main pedal's spring load for easier stepping and load reduction.
• Enhanced My Design Center. Enjoy the incredible enhancements of the Brother-exclusive My Design Center, which include six new decorative fill patterns (for a total of 48), a 10-key input for sizing for better design editing, and a numbering system for stamp shapes for valuable referencing. A new fine-tip stylus pen is included for better drawing in My Design Center.
• Edge-to-Edge Quilt Feature. No need for a long arm as this feature lets you finish your quilt-top right on your Luminaire 3, even with a 10” x 10“ hoop! There are 10 patterns to choose from, and the easy-to-follow instructions walk you through the calculations, rows, and rehoopings. Complete king-sized quilts on your machine without the use of a long arm!
• Stitch Tapering Function and Large Connect Embroidery Designs. Use the Stitch Tapering function to add a professional taper to jeans, tops, and home décor. When it comes time to go big on your next embroidery project, the five large connect embroidery designs are a great starting point. Select from ornate flowers, birds, and other elaborate designs that range from 721mm x 383mm (28" x 15").
View the Spec Sheet HERE View Full Brochure HERE View Luxury Comparison Chart HERE
TSP Included Perks:
15% discount on in store product for a year after purchase
Sewing Machine Essentials intro class, complimentary and valued at $ 90
Innovations class, complimentary and valued at $ 90
Embroidery Intro class, complimentary and valued at $ 150.00
More Classes may be available with this class. Please check in the That Sewing Place for more information.