Upgrade your quilt making with the Brother Innov-ìs BQ2500 quilting sewing machine. Featuring a compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed that’s easier to use than before, it offers increased visibility and better functioning with thicker materials, stitches forward and backward for unprecedented versatility. A large 7” colour LCD touchscreen display controls the machine via intuitive icons and lets you watch onscreen tutorials. Brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle using the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25" workspace. Expand your creativity with over 750 utility and decorative stitches, buttonhole styles, and fonts and use My Custom Stitch to create your own stitches and add some personalization. Enjoy the convenience of features like a pivot function that automatically lifts the presser foot leaving the needle in the fabric for easy cornering and fabric manipulation, and sideways and directional sewing that lets you sew straight or zigzag stitches not only forward and backward, but sideways too. You can even sew diagonally when using a straight stitch! Free-Motion Quilting and Thread Painting allows you to drop the feed dogs and install the included free-motion foot to guide the fabric freely by hand so that whether you're quilting a simple motif or thread painting an elaborate design, the machine is ready to go. The Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) keeps presser-foot pressure constant ensuring consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses, producing more consistent stitch quality across uneven. Included with this machine is a Quilters Bundle containing attachments and add-ons like a wide table, an open toe foot for MuVit, a stitch in the ditch dual feed foot, and a 2-spool thread stand.
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Offers better visibility and functioning with thicker materials, the Compact MuVit Dual Feed stitches forward and backward for versatility and comes with various stitches chosen specifically to use with the Dual Feed.
- Included Quilters Bundle Comes with attachments and add-ons like a Wide Table, an Open Toe Foot for MuVit, a Stitch in the Ditch Dual Feed Foot, and a 2-Spool Thread Stand.
- Pivot Function The presser foot automatically lifts while the needle remains in the fabric for fast and easy cornering and fabric manipulation.
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) The AHA feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser-foot pressure constant regardless of fabric thickness, producing more consistent stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Fonts 759 utility and decorative stitches (729 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 fonts for sewing.
- My Custom Stitch Create your own stitches and add some personalization with the My Custom Stitch feature. Simply create a stitch, save it, and then stitch it.
- Sideways and Directional Sewing Sew straight and zigzag stitches not only forward and backward, but sideways. In addition to sideways sewing, the machine has the capability to stitch diagonally when using a straight stitch.
- Free-Motion Quilting and Thread Painting Drop the feed dogs and install the included free-motion foot to guide the fabric freely by hand. Whether you're quilting a simple motif or thread painting an elaborate design, the machine is ready to go.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area With the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25"" workspace, you can brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle.
- Colour LCD Touchscreen Display The large 7"" display controls the machine via intuitive on-screen icons and allows viewing of on-screen tutorials.
For more information, please DOWNLOAD BROCHURETSP Included Perks:
- 15% discount on in store product for a year after purchase
- Sewing Machine Essentials intro class, complimentary and valued at $ 90