Please contact That Sewing Place for more information on pricing and current promotional offers. This product is coming soon. If you would like to pre-purchase it as a gift, contact us directly so we can assist you.
• Jet Air Threading Technology. Thread the AIRFLOW 3000 with a blast of jet air. With threading ports that are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, at the press of a button, the air sends the thread through the looper. So, it's like a breath of fresh air to change thread colours.
• Excellent Stitch Quality. Excellent for fine knits and stretchy materials, which can be very challenging fabrics for a traditional sewing machine. Achieve outstanding finishing touches with flatlock, overlock, and rolled hem stitches on most specialty fabrics.
• Quick Change Levers. The AIRFLOW 3000 has pair of quick-change levers for the rolled hemstitch feature, and a switch that will activate and deactivate the cutting knife before the edge is wrapped with thread (serged).
• Fast and Quiet. The fast speeds of 1,300 stitches per minute make the AIRFLOW 3000 efficient. With the moderate noise level, you can add decorative touches and professional finishes to any DIY project, anywhere, anytime.
• Differential Feed. The Differential Feed Ratio (0.7mm to 2.0mm) provides outstanding stitch quality and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge finishes on specialty materials.
• Brightly Lit Work Area. The AIRFLOW 3000 has plenty of high-quality LED lighting that is easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics.
• Included Accessories. Included are a Gathering Foot, a Blind Stitch Foot, a Piping Foot, and a Trim Trap, so you can start your next DIY project
See brochure HERE
TSP Included Perks:
15% discount on in store product for a year after purchase
Serger 101, and Serger 102 complimentary with purchase. Both classes valued at $ 90 each.